Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Baby Pix


She came to me with the name Brandine; Brandy for short. I've called her Baby, short for Baby Goat Antelope, Adorable Darling Sweetheart Beagle Girl Brandy.  See? Shorter to call her Baby. And she is. When she's not anteloping around the house, she's snuggled up.


Under my desk with and assortment of toys, including a paper plate from the recycling.

Reggie didn't usually go on the Meditation Chair, but here he is with Baby:


Outside:

After a bag of dog food is finished, I let the dogs play with the bag:


With Buddy outside:



Winston Churchill.

My favourite pix are of her and Buddy curled up on the Meditation Chair:
Buddy on left, Baby on right.



Look at Buddy's little tongue sticking out.  Awww . . . .
















Peek-A-Boo!


With Tabby Bobcat:



And in the bedroom:
Zzzzzz . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment