Thursday, February 7, 2019

Baby & Lady Vizzie

Yesterday I went to visit Composer Brother with Baby. You may recall that he is the reason I got Baby after he adopted her because she was anteloping all over the house. Since then, she's matured a bit and is less hoppity.

She was a bit nervous getting into her crate in the car because I realized that the last time was when I took her for her spaying!  But eventually she settled down and snored for the 2 hours of the drive. When we got there, I wanted to make sure she had a doggy bathroom break before going into the house. My brother and I walked and coaxed her along, but she was all, "Nope. I'm a camel in the piddle department."

He said, "Do you think she might go if we stick her paw in warm water?"

Baby, noping.

Whatchya lookin' at, Baby?

Here's Cousin Lady seeing Baby:

Look at that tail!

Hullo to Uncle Warren:
Eskimo kisses.







Baby watching my brother getting out some green beans for treats:

"Chin kisses, not French kisses," is what I always say to Baby:

















:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment