Monday, December 28, 2015

Xmas, Mud & Bat Girl!

It has rained-rained-RAINED! And also been warm. And also been thundery. Bingo hates the thundery. And the yard is a marshy, spongy, mud pit. But enough about the mud, here's a cute photo of Buddy on Christmas day with a new toy:

His cousin Snuffy got one, too.

It came with a Snoopy, which went to Reggie. Really, it doesn't matter who it goes to. Buddy & Reggie are the toy-lovin' dogs. Bingo doesn't care.

Snoopy was in the back yard, but then was brought back in. Snoopy is the colour of muddy.

Buddy has been NAUGHTY, eating the cat food. He is SO quiet and SNEAKY! Here's my attempt at preventing him access to the cat feeding station.  

Inspecting the perimeter:


I took these photos and then went down the hall.

And then I heard a FAP! as he discovered he could knock off a laundry basket. He is turning into a cat food stuffed sausage. So as long as it's warm out, Tabby eats outside. 

Speaking of Tabby:



And here's Bingo:

Hullo.
Outside:

Snoopy pose:


And then he moved:


Here's Bingo in her bat girl, sleeping pose:

I woke her.

I'm just realizing that I've no photos of Reggie this week. He continues to get braver and braver. He doesn't dart away anytime I move. He walks past me to go to the back door and outside. It's only taken two years, but I think he knows that I'm not going to hit him. He comes up behind me when I'm at my desk and nuzzles into my hand. He greets me at the front door when I come home. His whole back side swishes back and forth because he's so waggy. He's a happy boy!  HAPPY Monday!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment