Saturday, July 4, 2015

M&M Photo Book

I thought it fitting to make the first post of this new blog about a photo book I did of Maggie & Millie. It is because of Maggie & Millie that I started M&M Mondays on my other blog. I never would have had the opportunity to have M&M if it hadn't been for Mari, the woman who rescued the girls after they'd been dumped on a highway.  She took a chance on me, even though her rescue organization, AARF, only adopts out locally to Richmonders & I lived in the Shenandoah Valley at the time.  Here are a few pix of the book:



Here's the back:

Click HERE to see the whole book on line.

There are lots of photo book choices out there, but I've used Picaboo the most. It is a very easy program to use. The paper and colour quality are excellent. They usually have some sort of awesome coupon available; free shipping or 50% off. I recently got a voucher for $20 that was worth $60 and they sent me a coupon for unlimited free pages with my last purchase. So I go back to them again and again because they're user friendly and the books always look awesome. FYI, I'm not compensated in any way for this post, I just really like them.

Stay tuned for Doggie Monday . . . .  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment