Monday, August 24, 2015

Doggie Monday


We start our week out on the back porch:

Here's Reggie boy:

Here's Buddy in the boudoir:

Phone Convo with John Morgan
Me: Buddy was such a snuggle bunny this morning.
John: Did you kiss him?
Me: No.
John: That's coming.

Hullo.

I'm being judicious and inclusive of all the dogs this week--not too far skewed to the Buddy-to-other-dogs ratio. Here's Bingo:
It's her Philosopher's Pose.
Happy girl.
Back to Buddy. This is actually how I found him when I walked into the bedroom, but he sat up:



Saturday morning Buddy and Reggie were playing with a little box that Buddy pulled out of the recycling:

He was running around, doing his circle-eights; ears flapping with the occasional Roo-roo! in there for good measure:

Back inside at the watering hole:

As you can see, it's been a quiet week and I've not taken many photos. We go about our daily routine; Bingo usually by my feet. Buddy and Reggie romp in the back yard and then come in for a mid-morning nap; Reggie in his crate or outside the office door and Buddy curled up in the corner chair of my office. No matter what I call it, it's his chair.

Saturday I had a vizzie with friend Mari, rescuer of Maggie & Millie. I will be forever grateful for her. I gave her the Picaboo M&M book that I designed. It was so good to see her!  We've only gotten together a handful of times, but email a lot. So glad she came across the river to see us!

It's a BEAUTIFUL morning so far. It's starting to get a bit cooler and I can taste Fall around the corner. AWESOME!  HAPPY Monday!  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment