Monday, December 21, 2015

New Toys

I had taken some photos last week with my phone, but didn't get them on to my laptop. Here we are outside on the back deck:
That's Reggie.
All waggy with Buddy:

And then Reggie gets comfy:

In the Office

Here's Hannah:

And Buddy:

I look over and see this:

Peek-a-boo!





Hannah in the Living Room






New Toy

Buddy & Reggie like the toys. They like the ones that squeak. Here's Buddy:

*squeak*


Then he shook his ears; you know with the flippy-flappy:


And then took his toy to the fence:







But then he saw Bingo, and left to investigate:

Bingo claimed "Buddy's" dog food bag that he brought out to the yard. How did she say, "Mine?" you may ask. She peed on it. Of course. 



*sniff*

He of course retaliated, after he sniffed to confirm Bingo's act of dominion over the bag. I did not take photos of this. You're welcome. 

We've had such warm days, but Sunday we had a cold snap. I don't know if this is the beginning of winter; so far it hasn't felt like it. As I write this, I am snuggled up with Buddy in bed. He lets out a sigh. Bingo is on her bed in the closet (half in, half out). And Reggie is curled up on the sofa. It is moments such as these that I am so very grateful. HAPPY Monday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment