Monday, November 23, 2015

Outdoorsy & Indoorsy Pix

It's been a difficult week and I'm not feeling particularly inspired to do anything. I really miss Mum. My nephew said, "I keep thinking she's just on one of her trips and she'll be coming back."  I did a tribute to her on the Labyrinth Gal blog.

In the meantime, here are some pix from this week:

Reggie.
 I looked out the window to see Reggie and Buddy playing with a great, long stick. Of course when I came out with the camera, Reggie was outta there. But here's Buddy with the stick:

Kinda hard to tell. He's just sitting there, with a stick in front of him. You wouldn't prolly notice it if I didn't point it out. 

My sweet Bingo-dingo:


Back to Buddy, gnawing on the stick:

Stick in his mouth:



Boudoir shots with my phone:

I never get tired of him doing "Frog Pose" in doggy yoga. So cute!


*yawn*


Tabby comes:


You can't hear him purring, but he is. :-)


And one more, Thursday night, by my side:
Zzzzz . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment